Cajun or not, each individual that cooks has some sort of little kitchen apparatus they reliably use to get a fast supper on the table. Furthermore, with our colleague, Lindy Myers’, small dish formula, you can give your Ninja Foodi something to do to get that sluggish n-low surface you need in under 2 hours! Loaded down with chime peppers, onion, and garlic and prepared with our mark blend—this feast loads all the flavor with almost a large portion of the work. Ideal for weeknights, languid Sundays, and essentially whenever you need a healthy feast in a snap. Serve it with rice and a side of veggies for a total supper that can’t be bested!
1 large yellow onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 can chicken stock
2 cans water
- Set Foodi to sauté on high.
- Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Brown mini roast on all sides.
- Remove roast.
- Sauté onions.
- Add 1 can of chicken stock and 2 cans of water.
- Season to taste with Best Stop Original Seasoning.
- Place mini roast in pot.
- Put pressure cooking lid on Foodi.
- Pressure cook on high for 60 minutes.
- All to release naturally for minutes.
- Vent the rest of the steam.
- Serve and enjoy.
*If the gravy is too thin, add cornstarch in water to the pot and boil on high until desired consistency.